All set for your wedding which is a few days away? We hope you have selected everything including the perfect reception menu, flowers for the ceremony, and all other preparation for the bid day of your life. But are you missing to add one more important thing to your wedding to-do list? We Howdy cleaners are reminding you of the dry cleaning your wedding dress to get rid of wrinkles. Or have you just celebrated your wedding day and enjoyed this big ceremony with delicious dishes, drinks, dancing and taking thousands of photos? But did all that ruin your wedding dress? Do not get upset, smile!!it is just evidence that you have enjoyed your marriage the way you always dreamed of. We are eager and happy to provide you with dry cleaning services in Austin, TX, United States. Dry cleaning of wedding dress is very different from the dry cleaning of a routine dress.
This delicate fabric needs to be handled carefully. Therefore, before selecting the dry cleaning services search for the answer some questions to keep your special full of happy memories:
- Are the cleansers providing laundry service in-house or sending dresses to another place? Most of the time local dry cleaners send delicate fabrics to other experts. So, different people involve in this process and the person for taking the accountability in casesomethinggoes wrongremainsbehind the scene. You do not have that much time to find the person who did wrong and this eventually leads to frustration.
- Do dry cleanershave the necessary tools and skill set? Dry cleaning a cotton fabric and a delicate fabric is very different. You have to make sure that the dry cleaners you are choosing are skilled specifically in cleaning the wedding dresses.
- What process and chemicals are used to clean your wedding gown? Unfortunately, many local dry cleaners use harsh chemicals that usually damage the delicate fabric. We think, it is not a time to take the risk.
- What type of storage do they use to keep your wedding gown after cleaning? Many laundry service providers pack wedding gowns in tight plastic after cleaning. But we believe that your wedding fabric should breathe instead of storing it in a tight place.Moreover, your dress should remain wrinkle-free with proper creases. How important it is? You know and we know, therefore we care.
- Do the cleaners take responsibility in case anything goes wrong? Howdy cleaners work on your wedding dress with a high level of responsibility. Because we know the value of your time and money.
These are some of the most important things that you should consider before selecting a dry cleaning service. Therefore doing a research on these questions can save your wedding day to be remembered as a nightmare in future. Due to lack of time and knowledge, these things can be stressful for you. So, to help you, our professionals always welcome you with any query.